Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Saturday, 28 March 2009

Out visiting

Kyle, John and I did a spot of visiting today. Amazingly I forgot my camera (shocking I know!) so I only got these two photos with my phone.
We popped in to see Adam & Sandra at their cottage in Stanley, great to catch up as we hadn't met up for a while. They've been very hard at work, what a difference in the place, they will hopefully be able to move in at the beginning of June. Can't wait to see it once it's finished. 
We then went out to Scone to see my Mum and Dougie. We had lots of fun and got treated to a lovely dinner. Kyle had great fun bouncing and singing with his Granny, he was laughing like mad! We also got to quickly catch up with Gail, Stevie and wee James - which was a lovely surprise. 


No comments:

Post a Comment