Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Monday, 30 March 2009

First full day

So Kyle is in for his first full day at nursery. It was touch and go as to whether he would make it, as he gave us a fright last night after his bath. His temperature was 38.2°C (100°F) and he was shivering a lot. We gave him some infant ibuprofen before bed and kept taking his temperature through until midnight. It was starting to go down so we went to bed. After many attempts this morning, we finally got to take his temperature a couple of times and it seems back to normal. I gave him another dose of ibuprofen just to be sure. But I've told the nursery just to call me straight away if he seems unwell. 

Talking of the nursery, I forgot to put a link in so you can see what it's like. You can have a look here. 

No comments:

Post a Comment