Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Saturday, 4 April 2009

9 months old today

Can't believe Kyle is 9 months old today. Time is flying! 

We went for Kyle's first swim today, he seemed to enjoy himself though he did spend most of the time looking at all the other kids and their toys - there were a lot of floats, balls and inflatables. We put him in his inflatable seat, he enjoyed being turned around in it and getting to kick his legs a lot. I took in a disposable waterproof camera (of course!) so I just need to get the film developed and then I will put some photos on the blog!

Kyle is doing great. He is working on walking a lot, cruising around the furniture and really enjoying stamping around if you hold onto his hands. He is very vocal and enjoys making lots of noises, his favourite one sounds like he's saying "the" a lot! He's just started pointing at things over the last couple of days too. His crawling seems to have gotten an amazing burst of speed, if you ask him where he's off to he often speeds up, giggling whilst he makes his escape. I notice that he seems to be picking up new things from the other kids at nursery already - it's scary!



No comments:

Post a Comment