Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Friday, 27 March 2009

First nursery report

Kyle was in nursery today for 4 hours, this is the last settling-in session before he starts full-time on Monday. I was a complete wreck and couldn't stop crying - that was even before I dropped him off! John was such a sweetheart and called to see how I was, then offered to come along with me for moral support. I took him up on the offer and I'm so glad I did. It was much easier to hand him over with John there to stop me from losing it! I am very keen to make sure that I don't get upset or hang around too long when I'm dropping Kyle off, as I want him to be happy and start his day well at nursery.

Anyway, Kyle had a great afternoon. The staff said he was no trouble at all, he ate all the food they offered him and he drank all of his milk. He didn't nap (he usually has 2 hours in the afternoon at home) because it was just too exciting, he preferred to play all afternoon. He was very pleased to see us when we came back for him. On the whole he seems rather unfazed by the whole thing. He was tired when he got home not surprisingly, but so far he seems to be taking to it well. Hopefully it will go just as swimmingly for him next week.


No comments:

Post a Comment