Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Wednesday, 9 June 2010

Bathtime

Broke out the big camera whilst Kyle was in the bath the other night, much
cuteness ensued - here are the four best shots!


1 comment:

  1. I am very lucky as I get to see a great many good pictures of my son, however, these 4 are particularly wonderful!
    The face of an angel - my little angel - in 1
    I haven't seen that face in 2 being captured for about a year - it melts my heart
    What's not to love about the "what, me?" look in 3
    Happy, happy, happy in picture 4 - not always like that, but a great many times this is his demeanor (less so as we accelorate into the terrible two's it has to be said)
    I am truly blessed with a lovely son and a talanted fiancee to capture (sometimes literally) him :-D

    ReplyDelete