Poor Kyle, he's still feeling unwell. We ended up taking him to the out of hours doctor yesterday evening as his eye just kept getting worse until it was all red, pus was just flying out of it and his face was swollen. The doctor gave us an antibiotic ointment for his eye (well, both eyes now because of course it's spread!) and just advised to keep doing what we're doing to treat the tummy.
The pooing has been eventful and very difficult to contain in a nappy no matter what we try, the only other solution is a cork! Before we stoop to that level, I suppose we'll just have to keep washing everything - so far the count is 7 loads of laundry in 2 days.
Kyle is doing his best to take fluids, rehydration salts and a little bit of food, though I'm only giving him very simple and non-lumpy food, but the doctor said to keep offering food as long as he was interested. He's napping a lot and as I type this he's sleeping on his daddy on the sofa.
Here was the scene in our bed yesterday about 6.30am...


No comments:
Post a Comment