As you may already know, Kyle has been teething since about 10 weeks - we're now at 34 weeks and there's no teeth yet. The teething seems to have ramped up a notch again and we can now actually feel something pressing through on the bottom gum. It's not broken through yet and we have no idea when that will actually happen, but it certainly has increased Kyles desire to chomp on things, if that was even possible!
His favourite toy to chew at the moment is a very cheap rattle I bought him from the pound shop! It has a giraffe on it and he loves giraffes for some reason. It's been getting taken everywhere. He particularly enjoys chewing on it whilst in his new leapfrog activity centre, which is an absolute godsend. I got it off ebay and it's great as I can pop him in it whilst making his meals or bottle - or *gasp* running to the bathroom - without him managing to decapitate himself for the few seconds I am out of the room!

No comments:
Post a Comment