I can't quite believe that Kyle is 8 months old today!
Kyle slept from 8pm through to 7am last night, we're very impressed with him for managing his first full night's sleep but at the same time we're not expecting a repeat performance (though we are secretly hoping for it!).
Got him weighed today and he was 19lbs exactly (8.64kg), he's not put on a lot of weight this month but he is extremely active so I'm not to shocked about that, however my back has been telling me he's heavier than that!
We had a day out today thanks to my Mum leaving me her car whilst she's away on holiday to Egypt. We went to rhyme time at the library, did a bit of shopping in Johnstone then popped into my work for lunch and a catch up with everyone. Kyle was extremely well behaved on our outings and did his best to charm everyone he met with big smiles! Sadly when we got home he wasn't as happy. I put him down for his afternoon nap and he wasn't entertaining that at all. In fact he decided that not only would he refuse to sleep, that actually he just wanted to pull himself up on the sides of the cot. I let him get on with it and figured I would take some photos. He ended up not having a nap at all and has now decided that pulling himself up to standing on everything is the new best thing!
So here in photos is his very first attempt, he managed after one small fall. Do excuse the snot filled nostrils in the photos, he was screaming at me for trying to remove it and I'm too tired to bother photoshoping it out (Kyle might have slept all night but I woke up early expecting to hear from him!).






YAY! A full nights sleep! I cannot believe that Kyle is 8 months old! Time flies. Hard to believe he is crawling and now pulling up on things. He will be walking before you know it!
ReplyDeleteAnna Claire is still struggling with this cold and a tooth that just won't break through! the past few nights have been a bit better though. I guess I was spoiled having such a champion sleeper the first 5 months. I am hoping that once her nose clears up -she will sleep through the night again!