Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Monday, 23 May 2011

Toilet training

I asked Kyle if he wanted to use the toilet on Friday before his bath and he very cleverly managed to do a pee. When I got super excited and gave him a chocolate for doing so well, he promptly managed to do a second and third pee.

On Saturday he only managed to do one pee in the morning, but then he was having so much fun at his Auntie Ruth's house during the day that he didn't manage to use the toilet at all.

On Sunday he wasn't so interested at all, so despite lots of prompting, didn't use the toilet at all.

However today was a different story, he was a very clever boy and used the toilet all day at nursery. I think seeing his friends using the toilet must have helped. He did so well that the ladies at nursery gave him a sticker!

We are so very proud of our clever big boy!

No comments:

Post a Comment