Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Friday, 3 December 2010

Like a bath, only smaller!

We're in the new house now and almost settled in. We had such a lot of wonderful help with the move, which was so very much appreciated. Still a few boxes to pack and our new sofa has been held up by the snow, it will hopefully arrive soon. Kyle loves his new bedroom and has declared it "brilliant"! The fact that the new house "bought him a present" of a toy car and a chocolate advent calendar may have helped to sweeten the deal somewhat.


In our new house there is no bath, only a shower. Sadly Kyle is quite scared of showers, so I felt I had to come up with an alternative. I found this collapsible mini bath called flexibath which fits nicely in the shower cubicle and thought it was at least worth a go! Happily I can report it was a resounding hit and Kyle declared that he loves his new wee bath. Judging by the last photo it is also pretty tasty too!



No comments:

Post a Comment