Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Friday, 5 November 2010

Guy Fawkes Night

We took Kyle to see the fireworks in Paisley. We were concerned that given how noise-sensitive Kyle is that he would be really scared. I showed him some fireworks displays on youtube the night before to get him used to the sounds and what happens. But you just never know how they will be until they are there...

...thankfully Kyle loved it! Some of the bigger bangs gave him a fright, but he loved the different colours and shapes. He thought they were pretty and he really listening to all the reactions from people around him. It was officially a big hit as all the way home he kept saying "I like fireworks"!

It was a late night for Kyle, by the time we got him home and ready for bed it was almost 9pm. He fell asleep before I even put him in his cot and then slept until 8.20am!

1 comment: