Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Tuesday, 24 August 2010

Holiday - second day

Kyle spent a bit more time exploring the caravan and we went to visit Cream O Galloway (for those of you who don't know, it's Scottish Ice Cream brand - they happen to have a big visitor centre/playground). Kyle loved seeing the ice cream factory and we tasted 10 flavours, sadly John wasn't feeling well that day so didn't join in the tasting. I was very surprised that Kyle sat still on my lap whilst wearing a hairnet for the whole tasting session, but I think he would have worn a bucket on his head just as long as the ice cream kept coming! Kyle's favourite ice cream was the chocolate one, no surprises there. Kyle and I ate a tasty lunch, I had a burger which was one of the best I've ever had (they keep all their dairy calves and rear them for beef).

No comments:

Post a Comment