Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Friday, 16 July 2010

Not a baby any more...

..it's hard to believe that Kyle is now two. It really seems like it was only the other day he was born. Now he's an energetic toddler with lots to say! Every day he makes me proud and he entertains me with something. He's always learning something and is so keen to help with anything he can. He makes a mess very easily but it's just as easy to forgive him. He puts the biggest of smiles on his Daddy's face and mine too. There are times when he drives me to utter distraction, then he can turn around when I put him into nursery and say "kissies, miss you Mummy!" then I just melt. He is an absolute joy and I'm so grateful to have him in our lives.

Just to remind you how much has changed, here are some photos from Kyle's second day...




No comments:

Post a Comment