
Jack & Kyle, out for a walk
Here we have an all-to-infrequent post by Daddy...
This is Jack & Kyle out for a walk this morning - we got to spend both Saturday & Sunday with Ashley & Jack over at our house - unfortunately, Ashley got sick (hope you're better in time for work tomorrow) and both the boys were suffering cold/teething/other germ-related malaise. Despite this, we had fun hanging-out.
I have no doubt that Dionne will have more to say and pictures to add, but I wish:
* Ashley a quiet night without the neighbours having a raucous party and to feel better in the morning
* Drew success in completing his weekend workload
* Dionne a full night's sleep and to feel better in the morning
* Jack the abatement of snot and a full week (this being the first of many) back at nursery
* Kyle an end to the snot & drool rivers he is producing and for the teeth to pop-through very soon
I hope everyone who reads this has had as good a weekend as me, surrounded by people you love and who love you.

No comments:
Post a Comment