Well it's the big day tomorrow... the monster turns 1!
I really can't believe it's come around so soon. It's been an amazing year. Being a mum is the hardest job I've ever had to do, but it's the most rewarding and awesome (I mean this in the fullest sense of the word) thing I've ever done. I'm so grateful to have a healthy and happy boy. I'm so grateful to have John by my side and being a fantastic Daddy to his lovely son. I can't put into words how much I love them both.
Anyway, I'll stop rambling on or I'll make myself cry! Suffice to say that I'm happy!
Looking forward to tomorrow. As you all know, I take a lot of photos. But I've been making a point of trying to take a photo every month. So here is a very brief run down of the last year...












No comments:
Post a Comment