Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Sunday, 5 July 2009

Birthday party

Kyle had a wonderful birthday party!

These are just some of the highlights of Kyle enjoying his day. There are quite a lot more photos so I'm uploading them to a web album - so expect a link and slideshow very soon. I didn't take as many as I would have liked, but I'm sure lots of our lovely guests will have some.

We had so much help that made Kyle's day possible and amazing, so we are eternally grateful to everyone who assisted. Kyle also got so many great presents, I'm sure we won't need to buy any clothes for at least the next year and he has lots more wonderful toys to amuse him. He's a very lucky boy with very generous family and friends.

The house is all tidy now and it's back to work/nursery as usual on Monday... though poor Kyle gets his next round of immunisations in the afternoon!

No comments:

Post a Comment