Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Monday, 15 June 2009

Tummy trouble

After all last week being a disaster thanks to diarrhoea, Kyle went back to the doctor today for a check up. As Kyle's weight is affected (he's now down on the 25th centile) and the doctor agrees that he's getting tummy upsets too frequently, he's been referred to the paediatrician. His last stool sample was clear of bacterial infection, which is good news. The paediatrician will also check up on Kyle's joints too, which are a bit clicky.

We just have to wait and see how long the appointment will take!

3 comments:

  1. Poor little guy... please keep us posted and I will hope that everything goes ok! Big hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Need more details? Food allergies?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Katie - will let you know how things go.

    Emma, Kyle keeps getting diarrhoea pretty regularly - can't see any obvious pattern (i.e. types of food). He's eating well, very active, alert and otherwise very happy. So I think the doctor just wants him to get a thorough check to make sure everything is ok. I'll keep you up to date with any developments. Hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete