Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Wednesday, 10 June 2009

At home with Mummy

Another day at home today. Poor Kyle, the diarrhoea continues apace, we've had a bit of vomiting plus he's not taking as much milk or food. Been trying to offer him plain and starchy foods, which he's been enjoying as much as he can. He also polished off 7oz of rehydration solution in one sitting this afternoon, so I suppose he must have been a bit dehydrated!

He's in a great mood, you really wouldn't know he was sick (well apart from the poo everywhere and more frequent outfit changes than Cher). He's banging stuff, trying to walk, throwing toys, falling into the toybox, climbing on the sofa, blowing raspberries, shouting at anything, laughing and generally being a very cute, if a touch hyper, wee monkey.

I'm enjoying spending some time with him, though I wish he was feeling better. I've made an appointment with the doctor for Monday - just in case it doesn't clear up. I'm also going to try him with some baby probiotics to see if they improve things for him.

No comments:

Post a Comment