Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Wednesday, 8 April 2009

Nursery update

I'm very proud of Kyle, he is doing great at nursery so far. 
I had to go pick him up late Monday afternoon again as he had a temperature, but otherwise he is doing really well. He's been enjoying a lot of different activities as well as getting to play out in the garden when the weather is nice. The girls there have told us that he has made a wee friend, Michael, who he follows around! As he's the youngest in the baby room the other kids think he's great fun and often put toys into the cot when he's trying to sleep or play peek-a-boo with him. 
He's not cried once when we've left him there, I suppose there's time for that yet - but it has been easier to leave him there because I know he's enjoying himself. 
Today he made an easter chocolate crispy cake (I suppose he had some help!) so I took some photos before John ate it. It's so easy to tell that he's John's son as the cake was nearly pure chocolate with very little crispy bits in it! ;-)



No comments:

Post a Comment