Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Sunday, 4 January 2009

6 months old today

Kyle is 6 months old today... I don't know where the time has gone!
How did he get to be this old?
How did he get to be this big?
How did my Christmas holidays manage to pass by so quickly?
I have had a wonderful break with Dionne and Kyle - it's been great just to be able to spend time at home with them both.
They are the apples of my eyes and I look forward to the next 6 months and W_A_Y beyond with them both.
Our little boy will be spending his 2nd night in his own room tonight - wish us all sleep!
I am sure Dionne will be along soon with some of the multitude of pictures she took today so I'm off to see what's happening with Kyle and his Mummy to make his infectious laugher happen downstairs :-D
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment