Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Thursday, 11 December 2008

3 meals a day

I've just started Kyle on 3 meals a day. He's really enjoying his food as you can see from the photos. He particularly enjoys baby rice and anything with meat in it - just like his daddy! 

He loves playing with his spoon, I always have to have two on the go at meal times as he insists on having a spoon at all times! It's a messy affair, but he really has fun. He's now discovered that he can bang his spoon on the tray of the high chair which is nice and noisy. Sadly this increase in meals hasn't improved his sleeping as yet. He's now started waking back up at 3.30am for a bottle, I assume he's having a growth spurt and that it will pass... eventually. It would be nice if he could sleep through the night again, but I'm sure it will happen in time. 



No comments:

Post a Comment