Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Friday, 24 October 2008

Hail!

I'd like to say I was woken up by the hail at 5am this morning, but I was awake well before that thanks to Kyle. Still miserable with his teeth and hungry! It took herculean efforts to go back to sleep, but then he slept in until 9.40am! Which is pretty good considering.

We went to baby massage this morning, which was great and he enjoyed himself. He played with his favourite toy throughout (his bird, which I'm sure will feature in some photos soon). I went to lunch at the Howwood Inn with Fiona from the massage class and we had a lovely time. There was more hail whilst we were eating, which was so big that it was still around when I got home a few hours later...


Once we got home Kyle wanted to chew on stuff yet again...



Then he had a wee nap, with lots of snoring...



Oooh, plus I managed to get a glow in the dark skeleton sleepsuit for Halloween! HOORAY! :-D

No comments:

Post a Comment